26 November 2009

Dress decisions

Soooooooo after much internal debate, and possibly just wanting to settle on a dress already, I think I'll be getting that dress from David's Bridal... I can't justify paying $1000 for a dress I'm wearing once for a few hours, and if I look good in all - or many - of these dresses I've been trying on, and I still haven't found a dress that is THE one, then...price becomes the next determining factor? My two major concerns were the halter neck pulling and if I looked okay in the dress. I guess I don't want to look just OK, but would like to look ummm stunning, gorgeous, awe inspiring ;) So unless I'm seriously mediocre in the dress, I think that's it.

And if I get the dress taken care of, now we can figure out hair up/down/side ponytail; flowers or tiara; jewelry? earrings, no necklace is necessary for me if I have that halter neck. I also should probably find a hair style and stylist, make up artist... Actually I think the hair style will be pretty easy. Probably half up and half down with curls, and I think flowers rather than tiara. Oh yeah, and I probably should figure out the veil. To make or buy?...

No comments:

Post a Comment