17 November 2010

Redlands Tennessee Florist

After putting the deposit on Tennessee Gardens, Eddie's mom, dad, and I went to the on-site florist Sandie White of Redlands Tennessee Florist.  She actually was closing up shop early because it was her 11th wedding anniversary, but she was around long enough to sit with Eddie's mom and I to talk flowers (Eddie's dad took off after being given the go ahead from Eddie's mom as he lumbered bored in the store :) ).

For 12 centerpieces, 2 alter arrangements, 10 pew bouquets, 8 corsages, 10 boutonnieres, a bridal bouquet, three bridesmaids bouquets, one jr bridesmaid bouquet the grand total was $1257.15.

The flowers to be used include: hydrangeas (purple for me, white for the girls), lisianthus (bluish-purple), orchids (dendrobiums and the pink/purple ones, but I want to ask about vandas and phalaenopsis - she didn't seem to know what I was talking about when I asked about them), and freesia.

This vanda orchid looks really cool, but apparently is endangered.


Lisianthus

Freesia

I also want to ask her about this blue/purple orchid:
Not sure if this is natural or painted...but will find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment