05 January 2011

Engagement Photography

So we met with Allan Jay from Triversity Wedding Photography on Dec 30th to take our engagement pictures.  We started at UCR, in front of Sproul Hall (where we first met), moved to the steps in front of the Arts building, the spiral stair case and red tile walls of Humanities, and the bell tower before moving to the Mission Inn.  There we tried to take pictures in front of the St. Francis Chapel doors, and around the walking mall.

While there were some pictures that did turn out okay, I thought I would highlight some of the more dramatic ones....

Eddie thought this one looked like he was kissing a
dead me in amausoleum.  Note the stone steps behind...

And another vampire shot...

Mexican Gangster pose...with me as the gangster

Eddie as a cancer patient and me
swooning on him...

No comments:

Post a Comment