02 June 2011

Reception Decor

Okay, I think I'm getting it all together...
 
Centerpiece 1:  Mixed flower arrangements + two votives + glass beads
Centerpiece 2:  Hurricane lantern + pillar candle + glass beads + two votives
Centerpiece 3:  Orchid spray in water + two votives + glass beads OR live orchid + votives + glass beads
 
I want to make at trip to the Flower/Garment/Party Supply District on Monday or Tuesday to finalize my ideas, buy glass beds, and maybe any favor stuff?...ribbon/bags/tulle
 
I also need to get some heavy fishing wire or something to string up between the trees.  I can create two triangles and hang things between the trees to the dance floor.  So...anyone up to making paper puffs?... Either that or maybe I'll look for the lanterns in LA if I go down that way.
 
I also still need to figure out how to display the seating chart.  And those table cards...I don't think I want to buy 25 of those card holders...  And I'm a little scared to ask Michelle after the appetizer showdown.  But I will be going to the area for the flowers this afternoon...soo...maybe I'll gather up some courage and talk to her about that...  I have to go in there anyway to talk about the cake too!... Maybe I'll do it on Friday...probably can't wait too long though...

No comments:

Post a Comment