25 February 2011

To Friar Tux We Go...

After Six
Pearl Grey Savoy
$149
for Eddie

After Six
Grey Catalina
$129
for the groomsmen
Eddie and I detoured to the mall post-GSOE reception, but pre-dinner, our destination: Friar Tux. Here are the tuxes that caught his eye... PS the purple and teal are not to be worn together, we were merely trying to see if the purple and teal would clash horribly if the bridesmaids were in one color and the groomsmen in another.

I ready liked the teal for the groomsmen. My concern was that they would clash with the purple bridesmaids. I think it will be ok if I can add teal to the bridesmaids via a sash or wrap and purple to the groomsmen via people flower in the boutinnere.

Something cool was at Friar Tux they had a swatches book from David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo's to match with their swatches. If I absolutely cannot find the fabric in the right teal, I could get something from either David'sBridal or Alfred Angelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment