28 October 2009

DIY Invites

I made an invitation modeled after the one we had liked from before.

I'm thinking of asking Uncle Mike with help on the lettering. And will use the same style for the programs etc. If not Uncle Mike, maybe Pris ee ee or Luke?...

I have another idea for an invitation kinda taking shape in my mind. When we were at the Wedding Expo over the weekend, Eddie saw a custom invitation that had a piece of tulle sticking out of it, as the veil on a bride (it was the back of a bride and groom's heads; they were sitting in a car and the wording on the invitation had something to do with a journey together or on the road to something or other). He liked the dimension it added to the invitation...so I have some tulle and now need some ideas how to incorporate it into an invitation...

No comments:

Post a Comment