25 October 2009

Purple

So as Jessica and I waited outside of AA for our 10 appt, we got to discussion the overall asthetics (or lack thereof) of the wedding. Other than knowing I want orchids and color, I really don't know what kind of feeling I want at the wedding...

After perusing several websites, magazines, inspiration pages, etc. I think I like purple. So let's put pool and peach aside... and talk purples and white. I like the darker purples for dress colors, maybe the lighter purples/lilac with white for the bouquets to keep it from getting too dark. And I can still do my orchids. There are some really pretty purple orchids and some white orchids with purple in the middle too!








2 comments:

  1. yay! I like purple.... I think we can choose the bridesmaid dresses as long as we have some direction: romantic, formal, whimsical, classic, cute, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the purple theme! And YES on the bridesmaids dresses - let them pick!!! But honestly, they are all so gorgeous, I can't imagine any dress not looking absolutely fabulous on them!!! *muah*

    ReplyDelete