27 September 2010

Groom's Cake

So I've been watching that show Amazing Wedding Cakes...and boy do they have some Amazing Wedding Cakes!  Though the really cool ones are the groom's cakes.

I wonder if I could do this...
I'd wanted to do some kind of cool groom's cake...was thinking of something along the lines of a Wild Turkey bottle or Simpsons or... I don't know... in Funfetti.




Simpson cake toppers are at least $70!
I'd DIY it...find some figures,
make some clothes...



Maybe we could serve it at the rehearsal dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I agree the Simpson cake toppers are way too expensive, I really want to buy one for my friend who will get merry soon but I think $70 is way too much for me....
    If you want to DIY the topper as shown above, I would like to buy it from you. Let me know do you interest to get this done ^_^

    PS: I am very serious, I got mad since I 've been seaching for long time online, but there is not much Simpson wedding stuff...

    please email me: torry321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete