16 September 2010

Shinoda Floral Design

After dropping off Marianne and Candice at John Wayne, Margie ee ee brought us to Shinoda Flora Design , a wholesale floral design warehouse with rows and rows and aisles and aisles of all things floral.  I was mostly interested in pricing more vases, but under the direction of Margie ee ee, quickly found myself steered towards picking flowers that worked and getting something together that we could put together and work with beyond thoughts in my head.  I wish I'd taken more pictures of all the different things we saw here! 













Here is the final product from our travels today:



I think the height is good enough not to block people's views and hopefully there isn't too much stuff to catch the wind to be knocked over.  Or Pris ee ee said we could always use earthquake putty.

No comments:

Post a Comment