03 April 2011

I went into the wrong business!

So, I've been researching hair and makeup artists from here to LA who will do on-location hair and makeup for me and the girls the day of the wedding.  And boy, did I go into the wrong business!  For hair and makeup for me and four bridesmaids, prices range anywhere from $755 to over $1000!!!  One lady was $800 for hair and makeup for me alone!!

I have learned some things about air brushed vs. traditional makeup, marketing, and just how much money people pump into their weddings!!  Eeep.

Of the seeming hundreds of pages of makeup artists and hair stylists that I looked through, I tried finding people with portfolios including Asian brides.  I have it narrowed down to about 6 people/salons, so pretty soon I guess I'll be making my selection and setting up the trials etc.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete