31 March 2011

Grace Lin Makeup

So as far as selling me on your work showing the before and after pictures work wonders!  Although with deliberate camera angles, lighting, and crazy before pictures, the difference between before and after becomes even more pronounced.
 
Oh, and looking back, I guess I forgot to blog about Auntie Amy's coworker's friend who does hair and makeup.  She kind of scared me at first because Auntie Amy said that the makeup was very Taiwanese which focuses on the eyes and pale skin...  I was imagining something ghostly with large eyes, but when I saw the pictures, they looked a lot better than they were made out to be!  :)  I also liked her because she has experience with Asian hair and makeup. 
 
I hadn't really been planning on doing too much with my makeup and the hair could be easy enough to curl and pin back if I was going to do a half up and half down look.  But then Auntie Amy and a conversation with my friend Jen got me thinking about this being really just one time, when else would I ever really go to someone for professional hair and makeup?  So that's why I'm more set on finding a makeup artist/hair stylist...
 
Although not at Grace Lin's prices...which would be $300 for me alone and $750 for me and three bridesmaids...not to mention the additional $1 per mile of additional travel outside of Arcadia!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Grace Lin is soooo pretty along with her sisters i absolutly adore her book 'Where The Mountain Meets The Moon" <3 :))

    ReplyDelete