18 March 2011

This and that...

So I played around with the Adobe Premiere Elements, the movie making software program... I'm def. not feeling this photomontage...  I think I'm going to say we need to go with Alex on this.  If I had more time...or maybe I'm just feeling all my creative juices SAPPED from these clutches and the jewelry that I'm thinking of for the girls' accessories. 

Some of the invites have been sent out.  We're waiting on those "We're registered..." cards.  I've sent the invites out to the relatives who will probably be giving us ang-pows anyway.  We're still waiting on a few addresses from Eddie's side of the family too...we had them at one point, but can't find the paper that had all the addresses written down...

I brought my dress down for Pris ee ee to take  a look at what beadwork we could do to disguise the um... suggestive flowers.  :)  We're going to add more beading to the neckline so as to detract from the high concentration of beading in two particular places.  But to do so, I need to find the correct beads...which I went to Joanns and did not find what I was looking for. :(  I might have to make a trip out to the Garment District again.  Which would be fine with me, as I now have some particular beads that I'm looking for to make a bracelet with peacock feathers.

Mum, Pris ee ee, Joy ee ee and I also went to a baking shop on Beach and La Habra to look for bags for the favors...  The concern was that the bags that I had already bought were too small to fit the sugar cookie AND the pineapple tart.  Also, I think Pris ee ee just wants to make it look prettier too.  :)  We decided on 1 lb Cello bags...though they still might not be quite the right size for the favors...I guess we just have to keep looking and trying it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment