24 August 2010

Venues cntd

Etiwanda Gardens is available on June 18, 2011.

Eddie asked if we want to find out about the Mitten Building, especially if we can bring in our own caterer/alcohol. I have my reservations about getting married in the same place Esther did. Is that bad? I mean I know we're trying to save money, and getting it catered by an outside vendor would be WAY cheaper...buuuut...I just want something different.

Tennessee Gardens - called, left a message. Can they accommodate 250 people? It gives pricing for that on the website, but only mentions about 200 at another part.

Orchard Events Center (Oak Glen) - called, left a message.

Lilikoilani (Rancho/Alta Loma) - emailed for pricing info.

Victoria Gardens Cultural Center (Rancho C) - called, arranged a tour (8/25)

I hate calling and leaving messages. I prefer emails that I can archive for later. :P

To further research:

Heritage Hall (Redlands)

Crystal Rose Estate (Hemet) - no website though...

No comments:

Post a Comment