24 May 2011

Seating Arrangements: Take 1

So Eddie's started organizing the guests into tables.  He's started on his family/friends list first.  After organizing most of them, he's informed me that he has some tables with 9 filled spots and 1 opened... Uhhh... who is that lone random person going to be?!??  When I asked him how he'd like it if he were at a wedding and the one random person at a table of 9 other people somehow related, and he said he'd understand it coming from where we are...and that if I want the headache of fixing it all it's all mine.  Gee thanks!  Grflghbrgh

So, I'm going to tackle that headache...and then I have to redo the programs because Eddie's "constructive" (insert sarcastic tone) criticism was the program I showed him was weird.  Weird.  I'll show him weird!...  Grrr.  Sorry, feeling slightly (a little more than slightly) aggravated.

No comments:

Post a Comment