06 May 2011

To Do!!!

Eek. 
 
So I need to get back on the wedding bandwagon and get some things done!  There are only a few more weekends til the wedding!  And most of them are booked!!
 
I was thinking about all the little odds and ends that I have to do before the wedding and it turns out that there are A LOT of little odds and ends! 
 
I need to:
  • organize and order the photobook which will serve as a guest book (hopefully before the 8th because I have a coupon for a photobook for 30% off, and I do enjoy using my coupons whenever I can)
  • contact the DJ at some point (and have a list of songs that we will want for different things)
  • contact the bakery to let them know which flavors and design we want FOR SURE on the cake
  • contact the venue to see if they have the table card holders; if not, find somewhere that I can buy/rent them
  • ask Uncle Mike to help me design numbers for each table
  • plan and design the programs
  • buy and make the programs
  • contact the music people at church for ceremony music
  • put together a PPT with the readings/songs/etc. for people to follow along at Mass
  • contact people at church about access to the projector for the PPT during the wedding...
  • pick up Mei's dress
  • finish bridesmaids gifts
  • find/make a bracelet
  • finish the headband/hairpiece
  • BEAD MY DRESS
  • get my dress altered
  • bedazzle my shoes (not really bedazzle, just needs a little something)
  • invitations for church people invited to the ceremony but not the reception
  • decide on favor bags and get them ordered; order ribbon too
  • bake sugar cookies
  • make pineapple tarts
  • wrap favors
  • buy candles for the hurricane lanterns and perhaps votives to put around hurricane lanterns (I wonder if we could line the hurricane lanterns with those irridescent glass stones...
  • plan and buy supplies needed to make the 8 centerpieces (vase, orchid stems, etc?)
  • finalize menu and caterer
  • contact the videographer about the slideshow
  • find a limo driver
  • assign jobs for day of wedding stuff (who is picking up the flowers, who is bringing the flowers back to the reception venue, who is picking up the green curry, who is driving us to the hotel, etc. etc. etc.)
These are just a few of the things that I've brainstormed.  I'm sure I will revisit this list and update it, but for now, lunch is over and I have a class to teach.  :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment