07 September 2009

And the verdict is in...


So of the swatches, we've narrowed it down to:

Pool - David's Bridal swatch

Peach Sun Silk

And some other green...which I don't have the name of because it was the free swatch and so it didn't go on the ticket...


So...I'm more partial to two colors rather than just one... I'll have to upload the pix we've taken of other decorated receptions... Eddie likes the peach and pool (teal?). I'm partial to the green and peach... Would it look weird with one table in one color and one table in another? That way there isn't too much of one color? And on the subject of colors, this person (whoever she is) says that teal and coral are big colors for 2010...

I'll post the pictures of the (in my opinion) too pink quincinera.


Add Image

And here are some of the pictures of the tule and lights and what not from the lights...

No comments:

Post a Comment