02 September 2009

Invite Template

For the invites, I was thinking of having the outside become a folder that holds the response card/envelope etc.

Here's a template I found online... not sure that it would be as big as the template though... I'm thinking of something more square.


I'm thinking of having two sets of invites: 1 for people invited to the ceremony and reception and 1 for people only invited to the ceremony.

There are lots of people I'd like to invite (esp. church people for Mum and Dad), but we can't afford to have them at the reception, and they're not super close to me...

I was also thinking of what to do about maybe not having to mail back RSVPs for some of the guests?... Probably more of my friends and family who are proficient with email? That way there's that much less paper to use... Then again, I also heard about how one bride didn't get any RSVPs because they were online. And Eddie's saying no one on his family would know how to RSVP online and like 5 of his friends would...but I guess that's 5 friends less of paper?... Bah... I don't know if it's worth the hassle?...

Maybe we wouldn't need a pocket. We could use the vertical ribbon to hold the RSVP cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment