08 September 2009

I've Got a Budget and I Know How to Use It!

Since we have our swatches, I wanted to find a florist who could tell me which flowers would match our colors...well more like I wanted a florist who could tell me if the orchids that I wanted would match my colors :)

So I called a florist in Riverside and scheduled an appt. for after I got off work. And then proceeded to spend an hour and a half in Elaborate Floral Design with Chelsea, a nice woman who has been doing weddings since she was 16.

With our colors - teal and coral - she suggested:
blue hydrangea
pale yellow chrysanthemum daisy
coral alstromeria
purple and white philaenopsis orchids (butterfly)
purple and white dendrobium orchids

AAAAAnd even better, she was able to work it into our budget...actually going UNDER $2000...which is we decided to stick to after we went to the first two florists...

I want to try another florist and see what they can do for $1500...

Girls, we need to go dress shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment